Tuesday, July 22, 2008

POLAND'S TOP 10 (PLUS TWO)

We surveyed the four participants of the One World-One Trip team for their Top 10 (Plus Two) of Poland and the results are in:

12. Cloth Hall (Handicraft Market)
11. Our Apartments
10. Auschwitz
9. Biking on the Wisla
8. Wielezcka (The Salt Mine)
7. The E. Wedel Chocolate Shop
6. Kazimierz (Jewish Quarter) and The Jewish Festival
5. Pierogi Ruskie and Potato Pancakes
4. Carriage Ride (and our Guide)
3. The International Street Theater Festival
2. Rynek Glowny (Main Square), it's Cafes, and Climbing on the Statue

AND THE NUMBER ONE FAVORITE OF POLAND

1. Zakopane and Our Overnight

AND A SPECIAL MENTION FOR BUBIE'S VISIT WHICH WAS PRICELESS! (WE LOVE YOU BUBIE)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Lisa and Marty,

Wow! What amazing experiences you all are having. I am adding a link to your blog from Beth Adam's website. I look forward to reading your blog and learning about our world.

Fondly,
Cathy

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that your computer trouble hasn't stopped the blog. I am sitting at the library procrastinating in my favorite way- your blog! I can't wait for Italy!!!! And, you make me hungry every time I read this.
Sophia